The user of the present portal of INTERRFACE OPEN CALL, hereafter referred to as « user », acknowledges that the user has verified that the computer configuration used does not contain viruses or any other malicious software and operates perfectly.
The user is the only responsible for the selection, use and interpretation of the data which the user consults, searches and transmits on the Internet.
Cintech Solutions LTD, the INTERRFACE partner is responsible for this portal and reserves the right to modify the present legal notice at any time. The user shall comply with the conditions of use of the portal contained in the most recent version of the legal notice available on the portal at the time of such use.
This portal is especially created for the INTERRFACE OPEN CALL and serves as a platform, where proposals for the aforementioned call can be electronically submitted, reviewed, monitored and processed during the various stages of evaluation.
The following contents are kept on the portal:
2.1. PUBLIC INFORMATION:
Informative material regarding the INTERRFACE research program.
Informative material and guides regarding the INTERRFACE OPEN CALL.
2.2. PRIVATE INFORMATION (ONLY AVAILABLE TO SPECIFIC TYPES OF USERS OF THE PORTAL):
Private area for applicants where they can perform actions specific to their role: download the proposal template, submit their proposal and review the progress of the evaluation
Private area for evaluators where they can perform actions specific to their role: download the evaluation template, submit their individual evaluation reports (IERs), and collaborate with other evaluators, the Panel Coordinator and the Rapporteur during drafting of the consensus reports (CRs) of the evaluation.
Private area for Call Coordinator and Rapporteur where they can perform actions specific to their role: collaborate with evaluators and carry out the evaluation process of the INTERRFACE OPEN CALL.
2.3. INTERNAL INFORMATION (KEPT IN THE SECURE SERVERS OF THE PORTAL):
Contact information about the applicant companies.
Profile information (usernames, emails, contact information) of the users that will get an account on the portal as applicants, evaluators, or any other roles.
Proposals submitted by applicants.
Evaluation reports, consensus reports and related information.
Metrics and statistics of the usage of the website.
This site includes information made available by hyperlinks to other sites which have not been developed by Cintech Solutions LTD.
Cintech Solutions LTD shall under no circumstances be liable for hyperlinks to other sites from this site.
The existence of a link from this site to another site shall not constitute any acquiescence or warranty on the part of Cintech Solutions LTD with respect to content or any person who runs such other site.
The creation of hyperlinks to this site shall be subject to the explicit prior approval of the Cintech Solutions LTD.
4.1. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
4.1.1. In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our portal. Personal data are all data by which a person is identified or is identifiable. This data includes, for example, the name of a person but also data from which a person can be determined (e.g. e-mail address, account connection data, etc.).
4.1.2. According to the GDPR you have the following rights towards Cintech Solutions LTD with regard to personal data
- Right of access (Art. 15 GDPR)
- Right of correction or deletion (Art. 16 GDPR Art. 17 GDPR)
- Right of limitation of processing (Art. 18 GDPR)
- Right of opposition to processing (Art. 21 GDPR)
- Right of data transferability (Art. 20 GDPR)
(2) You also have the right to object to the processing of Personal Data relating to you that is carried out in the pursuit of INTERRFACE Consortium legitimate interests.
(3) When you object to the processing of your Personal Data as per article 8.2, the INTERRFACE Consortium will refrain from further processing your Personal Data, except where convincing legitimate reasons for proceeding with the processing have been established or for the verification, exercising or defense of a right in a court of law.
(4) You can exercise your rights and withdraw your consent by sending us an email here: email@example.com
(5) Please note that you have the right to make a complaint to the relevant Personal Data protection authority.
(6) We do not keep your personal information longer than necessary for the purposes for which we collected it. However, we may keep your information for extended period for historical, statistical or scientific purposes with the appropriate protection in place.
Cookies are used on the INTERRFACE OPEN CALL portal for its technical functioning and for gathering statistics.
The legal basis for personal data processing by using session cookies is Art. 6 para. 1 point (f) GDPR (legitimate interest). Without the use of the session cookies especially, several functions could not be offered on our portal.
Specific questions about the storage and use of personal data by INTERRFACE Consortium can be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
5.1. Your Personal Data may be accessible for the purposes mentioned above, to:
Employees and staff of the INTERRFACE Consortium who, for that purpose, have been tasked with data processing, or to the companies of the INTERRFACE consortium in the European Union for the implementation of organisational, administrative, financial and accounting activities.
To third party companies or other subjects to which the INTERRFACE Consortium outsources work required to allow the portal to function, in their role as external data processors.
6.1. Data processed for the abovementioned purposes will be held in compliance with the principles of proportionality and necessity, and, in all cases, until the purposes of the processing have been completed.
6.2. Your Personal Data is legally required to be kept until you withdraw your consent but, in all instances, will be automatically erased after 12 months.
All the information available on the portal https://opencall-interrface.cintechsolutions.eu/ is protected by copyright. We use creative content from websites that provide free of charge and royalty free content, fully respecting and taking under consideration any specific licensing terms of copyright exploitation. Unless otherwise specified, reproduction of texts from these sites for non-commercial purposes and especially in educational situations is permitted, subject to the following three conditions being met:
- Free dissemination;
- Respect to the integrity of any reproduced document: no modification or alteration of any kind;
- Explicit mention of websites used as a source and statement that the rights of reproduction are reserved and limited.
- Any exception to these rules shall be subject to the prior written approval of Cintech Solutions LTD and the author of the creative content.
We reserve the right to modify or replace these Terms anytime. If a revision is material we will effort to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material revision will be defined at our own discretion. By accessing or using our portal after those revisions become effective, you agree to compel to the revised terms. If you do not agree to the revised terms, please stop using the portal.